Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Please Help!!! Backup Games Dont Load!

Sponsored Links
    hi, first im new to this forum, and its awesome. i have actually 2 ps3 that i jailbreak them with an iphone 3g using the iphodroid program that comes with the v3 hermes patch on it. i am also using an 8gb usb drive to copy the games.

i'm able to jail break the ps3 and i have installed back up manager (both versions) the games comes to the list of the back up manager and i click x to load, screen goes blank and takes me to the main page of the ps3, then i go to the folder/gamez and i click on it, then the screen goes blank again and goes back to the same main screen of the ps3.

i tried medal of honor and a football game. what i am i doing wrong?? i also copy the game to the internal hdd of the ps3 and still no luck, same problem. any suggestions?

also, by the way, the only way my iphone3g jailbreaks the ps3 is with another usb drive connected in the other port with backup manager, weird!!

thank you in advance to anyone that helps me out im going crazy for already 3 days, i have the frimware 3.41 in ps3 and 3.12 in the iphone
    Best Answer - Posted by aamir007:

Quote Originally Posted by ChugIt View Post
    If he is running Hermes v3 he shouldn't need a disk in the drive if he uses Open Manager.
    Some games need a disc in the drive and don't work without, for example heavy rain.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    put a disc in the drive?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have put an original ps3 game in the disc in the drive and it does the same thing

Is the payload you are using a working one that allows usage of Backup manager, try using another payload to see if that works.

how do you do that, im using hermes payload v3. it was the pavkage that come all together for the iphone3g

thanks

I think I know what's wrong, and I felt an idiot for not realising this myself originally. Whenever you load a backup and get booted to the XMB go to the disk icon under the game tab. With a bit of luck the disk icon will be the game you just loaded. Try putting a different game in the disc drive and load a backup

If he is running Hermes v3 he shouldn't need a disk in the drive if he uses Open Manager.

I stand corrected However the reason I didn't mention this was incase he was running a different BM as I'm unfamiliar with the Rockbox preset BM. I didn't wanting him thinking it didn't work when all he needed was a different BM to use

Some games need a disc in the drive and don't work without, for example heavy rain.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News