Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Results 1 to 10 of 10



  1. #1
    Contributor Van Heert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Sponsored Links

    Question [UnAnswered] Please answer me about PS3 Proxy links

    Sponsored Links
    Hi, I'm Italian, sorry for the English but I have a question for you!

    If I Download, for example, Tekken Dark Resurrection Online from this thread:

    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...ead-64977.html

    and I will install it on my PS3, I will get banned from Sony?

    Please answer me!

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    28,662
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, you will not be banned using those links.

  3. #3
    Contributor Van Heert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, but, why i will not be banned?

    Sony can realize of that?
    Last edited by Van Heert; 06-21-2008 at 07:40 AM

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator PS3 News's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    28,662
    Quite simply: they are the same links given out to legitimate Sony customers, that is why. Nobody has reported being banned yet using them, so that is all we can go on for now. If you are paranoid that you will be the first person in the world banned for using them, then by all means don't try.

  5. #5
    Contributor Van Heert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Quite simply: they are the same links given out to legitimate Sony customers, that is why. Nobody has reported being banned yet using them, so that is all we can go on for now. If you are paranoid that you will be the first person in the world banned for using them, then by all means don't try.
    Ok, Thanks!!!

    Scuse me, but, i downloaded Pain from Ps Store EUR, with a method of Server Proxy, i installed it on ps3, but when I do start it, appears a error about a copyright (80019513). How can i resolve the problem?
    Last edited by Van Heert; 06-21-2008 at 10:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    Member aldostools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Heert View Post
    Ok, Thanks!!!

    Scuse me, but, i downloaded Pain from Ps Store EUR, with a method of Server Proxy, i installed it on ps3, but when I do start it, appears a error about a copyright (80019513). How can i resolve the problem?
    It's quite easy to resolve... go to the PSN store and *BUY* the game to activate it. Alternatively you can ask some friend that already have it, that share it with you.

    None of the PSN games that require activation, can be played (using the proxy method) unless you buy them or install using an account that already purchased them.

  7. #7
    Contributor Van Heert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aldostools View Post
    It's quite easy to resolve... go to the PSN store and *BUY* the game to activate it. Alternatively you can ask some friend that already have it, that share it with you.

    None of the PSN games that require activation, can be played (using the proxy method) unless you buy them or install using an account that already purchased them.
    Ok I Understand...

    But then why, I installed a COD4 variety map pack, (using server proxy) and when i played COD4, the maps there are no?
    Last edited by Van Heert; 06-21-2008 at 05:05 PM

  8. #8
    Registered User gamablind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    How can I use "Unlock Key" ?

  9. #9
    Contributor pacific808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    92
    The unlock key you just download it. I think you have to download it before you download the game file.

  10. #10
    Contributor bujum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2
    BTW - what is the unlock key ?

    And another thing - how do you bypass "a system software update is required" error ? i get this on 2.30fw trying to launch PixelJunk Eden FULL or Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars DEMO. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bujum; 10-15-2008 at 05:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

 
Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News