[Answered] PlayStation 3 Downgrade (256Mb NAND) help?

Hello, first of all thank you for taking your time to help a new user out. I have the latest PS3 firmware and i want to downgrade to 3.55 CFW.

NAND Based Console: CECHE
    PS3 Firmware: 4.11

I want something solder-less that doesn't require any kind of soldering please. I did a lot of research on E3 Flasher and Progskeet, both require soldering.

Question: How can i downgrade to 3.55 CFW without soldering? (don't want to solder).

Either have to cut something on your PS3's motherboard or solder, and I don't want to do either of those.
    Last edited by Silentdejavu; 03-27-2012 at 12:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername
    As far as I know there is no solder less way for NAND even Progsekeet Solder less edition needs a little bit of soldering.. Sorry and NAND consoles are a little difficult too they have 2 NAND chips on the motherboard and why have to read them both and modify both to downgrade. The fastest and perhaps cheapest solution would be to send your console to a member here how has a downgrade service.

As far as I know there is no solder less way for NAND even Progsekeet Solder less edition needs a little bit of soldering.. Sorry and NAND consoles are a little difficult too they have 2 NAND chips on the motherboard and why have to read them both and modify both to downgrade. The fastest and perhaps cheapest solution would be to send your console to a member here how has a downgrade service.
    Last edited by GotNoUsername; 03-28-2012 at 06:49 AM

If in U.k. mushy would help you out. If in the states I could help you out. Mushy is great installer and I am not to bad. We both have downgraded NAND ps3s and could this cheaper then buying a progskeet and doing it yourself. It is great to buy one but if you plan to downgrade one ps3 I mean might as well just pay someone to do it.

If you do decide to buy one we will be more then willing to help out. If you do the solderless thing the progskeet is by far the best way to go. But with the clips and the progskeet you are lOoking at over 100 American. Thanks and let us know.

Progskeet is your best option, but as said the clips are expensive, and require soldering if you don't use the clips. The E3 flasher has some bad feedback and I have experience with it bricking consoles in the downgrade process.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    If in U.k. mushy would help you out. If in the states I could help you out. Mushy is great installer and I am not to bad. We both have downgraded NAND ps3s and could this cheaper then buying a progskeet and doing it yourself. It is great to buy one but if you plan to downgrade one ps3 I mean might as well just pay someone to do it.

If you do decide to buy one we will be more then willing to help out. If you do the solderless thing the progskeet is by far the best way to go. But with the clips and the progskeet you are lOoking at over 100 American. Thanks and let us know.
    Correct, I'm in the United States, NYC.

How much do you charge to downgrade a nand PS3? -Well, including shipping lol.

You may want to start a thread in the BST section, as this area isn't intended for sales or services.