Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PlayStation 1 memory cards guide help?

Sponsored Links
    Ok, now before anyone laughs, scoffs, mocks me etc. I want these cards because I have found an awesome copy of Castlevania SOTN and I want to save my progress. It plays great on my new PS2. Trust me, this copy is very good. I'm talkin' mint baby, down to the T. I love this game too. I also need a guide because I can't remember too well where the secrets are etc. K, bye.
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

Sorry in my post #3, I meant that in using uLe to copy from PS1 memory card to USB, using the PSU paste method.

I myself have a dexdrive, and use it too copy my PS1 game saves directly to the card.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol, I also started playing my PS2 again. If I recall correctly you can use a PS2 memory card to save PS1 games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nope you can't. You can use uLe (ulaunch.elf to copy PS1 saves to a PS2 card, then to a USB device, then reverse to put one back on PS1 memory card.

I bought my PS1 memory cards on Ebay.

I've been reading that the cheap PS1 memory cards out there only work on the old PS2 and not the newer slim versions. I tried to save PS1 data to a PS2 memory card & it didn't work. It said that there is no memory card there. i just bought the PS2 brand new & it has 2 USBs which is really cool but, it won't recognize my Cowon J3... maybe an iPod... figures, hatin' on my Cowon J3, Shenanigans!! Where's my broom?

They are just cheap in price anymore, but you can get Original Sony PS1 memory cards, and they work on my V7 and on my V18 (scph-90001) and they worked on my V12 as well.

I've seen on ebay 4MB PS1 cards for 6.00 + free shipping from Greece in different colors. They're cheap brands too. I'm tempted...

Sorry in my post #3, I meant that in using uLe to copy from PS1 memory card to USB, using the PSU paste method.

I myself have a dexdrive, and use it too copy my PS1 game saves directly to the card.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News