[Answered] Play PSP Games on PS3 WITHOUT Remote Play?

So I know I'm not the only one who's thought about this... But Is there a way you can play PSP Games on the PS3 without having a PSP??

No.

Also no explanation is necessary. Just that ps3 doesn't play psp games. hardware is totally different. The only psp/ps3 compatible games are Minis and PS1 classics.

That's garbage... no mod, no hack, no nothing huh?

There is/are PSP emulator(s) which you can run in linux (or in windows@virtual pc@linux ).. if your ps3 (still) has otherOS.

But the truth is, even if it's work, it will be painfully slow :/ Try it on some beefy pc! And then, the compatibility is still not so well.

Wait... But is it possible to play a PSP game on a PS3 while having a PSP? Like... reversed Remote Play?

Quote Originally Posted by Xhinde View Post
    Wait... But is it possible to play a PSP game on a PS3 while having a PSP? Like... reversed Remote Play?
    I don't know if that is possible but if it is I would like to know how to do it as I have a PSP and a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I don't know if that is possible but if it is I would like to know how to do it as I have a PSP and a PS3.
    Use RemoteJoyLite in Linux (as in pc)! You need cfw on psp and otherOS on ps3.