Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Play online with original discs after jailbreaking your ps3?

Sponsored Links
    With all the updates I've seen so far in the ps3 jailbreak scene, I wonder if we could already play online with original disc with a jailbroken ps3?or once you jailbreak your ps3 the process is still irreversible?
    Best Answer - Posted by barbnjason:

Quote Originally Posted by redhot8200 View Post
    With all the updates I've seen so far in the ps3 jailbreak scene, I wonder if we could already play online with original disc with a jailbroken ps3?or once you jailbreak your ps3 the process is still irreversible?
    No you can not, it will not pass the FW check on log-in with PSN. Yes it is reversible, go to FW 3.50 and you can use PSN but lose the JB exploit, and that IS irreversible. Search is your friend.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by redhot8200 View Post
    No you can not, it will not pass the FW check on log-in with PSN. Yes it is reversible, go to FW 3.50 and you can use PSN but lose the JB exploit, and that IS irreversible. Search is your friend.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News