Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PL3 +PSN not working for me help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I currently have a ipod video 5th gen running Rockbox. Up until now I have been using all of the hermes payloads which have worked perfectly. With the new addition of PSN to the PL3 payload, I have tried to use it with no success. All I get is the unknown usb error.

Is there anything I should be doing differently to get this working?
    Best Answer - Posted by Maniakc:

A few people needed to hit power and eject while the rockbox loading screen is still showing on rockbox. I'm using rockbox on my sansa e260, and I never did it like that, but I read that a few people got it to work like that.

I frequently get that "unknown usb error" but even though it shows that, it still works fine. Dunno, maybe it's worth a shot to try while rockbox is still loading.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A few people needed to hit power and eject while the rockbox loading screen is still showing on rockbox. I'm using rockbox on my sansa e260, and I never did it like that, but I read that a few people got it to work like that.

I frequently get that "unknown usb error" but even though it shows that, it still works fine. Dunno, maybe it's worth a shot to try while rockbox is still loading.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks,

I tried your suggestion and it does work to a point. I still get the usb error however it will allow me to connect to psn. The new problem is that I cant view any of my games in Open Manager. Should I be using something else?

If you were using a different payload than pl3 before and it worked, it might just be that you need to upgrade open manager, older versions aren't compatible with pl3.

I attached the newest version (1.17.2)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News