Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PL3 and Hermes Problems help?

Sponsored Links
    hello, when i jailbreak my ps3 with Hermes4(b) everything works perfect. When i use KAKAROTO's payload 3 my ps3 start up but no xmb icons shows up.

I use rockbox on my IPOD VIDEO. What is the problem ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could be a bad copy?

Maybe a few files got corrupted while copying them over?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone pls upload the files for rockbox so i know its my ipod or something. if it works with someone else and not by me i know the problem.

PL3 is a little different - you have to turn on the PS3 WHILE the iPod is starting up, instead of waiting until after it has started. I struggled with this too until I figured out the sequence - IMMEDIATELY start the PS3 (power then eject) after you turn on the iPod. Jailbreak works fine after that.

i will try this thanks.

now the ps3 starts up perfectly but when i start open manager or any other program it says there i a strange usb device connected

Quote Originally Posted by Matthieu105 View Post
    i will try this thanks.

now the ps3 starts up perfectly but when i start open manager or any other program it says there i a strange usb device connected
    also when i select a game and it goes back to the xmb the game of the bd appears but not the backuped game .

i get an error when i start the game i want to launch
    Last edited by Matthieu105; 10-27-2010 at 06:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If Hermes V4b works for you perfectly then i would suggest using that to save the hassle as there is not much of a difference between them apart from KaKaRoTo claiming PL3 is better written.

Matthieu105, do the following: turn on iPod normally (on rockbox). Restart your iPod (hold menu and select). Do the jailbreak (turn off PS3. Plug iPod. Turn on PS3).

If that doesn't work: go into Files > .rockbox on your iPod, then select the "rockbox.ipod" to restart it, then try the jailbreak.

It doesn't matter if it gives you the "an unknown USB device is connected" error, it'll still work, just check that the extra XMB icons are there..

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News