Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PKG Backup Help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey,

I have been trying to install various games on my 3.41 JB 'Phat' PS3 with absolutely no success.

As mentioned in the guide, I decrypt my EBOOT.BIN using unself.exe.

Then I hex-edit the .elf and replace dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME to dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1 as an example. Then I 'self' it back. After That I create xxxxyyy.conf and the xxxxyyy folders with the appropriate TITLEID and folders inside, and use psn_package_npdrm to get the pkg.

So far so good, I install the pkg in JB mode with my PS3Break Dongle Hermes v1 (Can't Upgrade =() Then I, instead of FTP, copy the files needed from my HDD to BURNOUT1 folder in my HDD.

Now, I do a perfect copy, but what I don't understand is that should I copy the whole USRDIR folder inside to make the file structure dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1/USRDIR or should I copy the files within USRDIR to dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1 ?

Please help me out, I'm pretty frustrated after trying with countless games.

Note:- I get the 80010007 Error, meaning I did something wrong with the EBOOT.elf, but what?
    Last edited by DaedalusMinion; 01-14-2011 at 07:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

You need to copy the USRDIR folder without the original EBOOT.BIN to dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1 so that it looks like this dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1/USRDIR

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to copy the USRDIR folder without the original EBOOT.BIN to dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1 so that it looks like this dev_hdd0/BURNOUT1/USRDIR

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I tried that but now I keep on getting the 80010007 error meaning incorrect EBOOT.BIN

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News