Question [Answered] PhyreEngine help?

Does anyone know where i can download it from?? i've been searching for a while but i can't find it anywhere =(

Well, unfortunately it's a (c) Sony file so we can't distro it... however, a few versions of it are floating around the Internet so here is some info on one of those that may help in your search:

Phyre_Engine.rar
    135 MB (141,928,315 bytes)
    [SCE CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT]
    PhyreEngine(TM) Package 2.0
    Copyright (C) 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
    All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Well, unfortunately it's a (c) Sony file so we can't distro it... however, a few versions of it are floating around the Internet so here is some info on one of those that may help in your search:

Phyre_Engine.rar
    135 MB (141,928,315 bytes)
    i feel really stupid i still can't find it =( do you have anymore info?? just another little hint would be amazing.

I really want this too.

Is it possible talk to me via other method (email, msn,etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by donnyboy1189 View Post
    do you have anymore info?? just another little hint would be amazing.
    I could post like a filelist from it, but that wouldn't help you much really... though I will if you would really like one.

I will leave this thread open for another day or so, but after that I will probably lock it as there's no use in keeping it open just to fill up with "I want the files too" requests.

I could post like a filelist from it, but that wouldn't help you much really... though I will if you would really like one.

I will leave this thread open for another day or so, but after that I will probably lock it as there's no use in keeping it open just to fill up with "I want the files too" requests.
    That would be great if you could, just incase i do find it so i can verify i actually have the correct and complete setup an thats fair enough. Is it ok if i post my email incase someone that does have a link or more info can mail me?? (highly doubful though lol but its worth a try).

Is it ok if i post my email incase someone that does have a link or more info can mail me??
    We don't allow e-mails on the Forum itself, but you can add it to your Profile which is what we recommend in the Site Rules.

Below is the PhyreEngine directory list attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

We don't allow e-mails on the Forum itself, but you can add it to your Profile which is what we recommend in the Site Rules.

Below is the PhyreEngine directory list attached.
    Cheers hopefully i'll find it and my profiles updated so its displaying my email if anyones feeling generous.

Just a quick question, do you have it, just curious if its more stable/reliable then engines such as udk and trinigy vision??
    I still want to test it anyway lol.

Btw if anyone wants it i can post a link for Trinigy vision 8 or i can upload it to a reliable host and it can be put in the download section.

Just a quick question, do you have it, just curious if its more stable/reliable then engines such as udk and trinigy vision??
    I'm not a Dev, so I don't use it... Some people collect MP3's or eBooks, I've just collected Dev-related files since the first PlayStation.