Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PES 2011 Update help?

Sponsored Links
    I got the UK version which BLES010200 & I got the patched update from the PSN Debug section on this forum.

But it won't let me insatall it.

Can someone please help?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have the actual game on a disc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    do you need the actual disc?

No I was just wondering because if you did you could run the PS3 in non-jailbroken mode and click update on start up of the game. I'm not too sure about installing patches on a game that you downloaded sorry.

Banned User
    There is a lot more to it than just downloading debug update and installing. try reading some of this, it may help. some retail updates are working with this method,I managed to get GTA IV to update, first to 1.04 then to 1.06.

Updates on PS3 JailBreak games

P.S. If you have real disk just update normally in non-jailbreak mode , works fine (just boot normally without dongle and download update)
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-09-2010 at 02:52 PM

I have the disc but once you update it from the disc, you can run from JB Mode.

You always need the actual disc in there. Is there a step by step guide about how to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN after update?

I need a really detailed guide.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by yaas View Post
    Is there a step by step guide about how to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN after update?

I need a really detailed guide.
    You can check the brief guide at the bottom of this article or check out the latest version of this tool which may be simpler to use for decrypting EBOOT.BIN files.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News