Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Patching Games Through Multiman help?

Sponsored Links
    I have searched and can't seem to come up with how to use game "patches" or "fixes". I have Monopoly streets that came with a PTK_MS_FIX.pkg fix file that I am supposed to use to patch the game. How do I do that with Mulitman? I do the R1 button and it just comes back to the manager....

I also tried to install the package via the package manager, but I don't think thats correct...
    Best Answer - Posted by roygaard:

You only have to copy these PKG-files to an USB-stick (on your PC). Now you can install these Packages from your USB-stick using the PS3's XMB-Menu. Just go to the section "GAMES", click on "Install Packages" (or so), mark your package and click "X" on your controller.

barrybarryk : hmmm ... you've been a bit faster

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you just install it from the xmb, as with EVERY .pkg file, its a game update and has nothing to do with any loader.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You only have to copy these PKG-files to an USB-stick (on your PC). Now you can install these Packages from your USB-stick using the PS3's XMB-Menu. Just go to the section "GAMES", click on "Install Packages" (or so), mark your package and click "X" on your controller.

barrybarryk : hmmm ... you've been a bit faster
    Last edited by roygaard; 12-19-2010 at 01:25 PM

i was also wondering myself but multiman becoming one heck of an manger kick butt.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News