Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Patched PS3 game wants system update help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, I located and used a patch for the excellent dragons crown from 1 - 101 but when I went to play it the game asked me to update from 4.30 to 4.4 yes or no

but as I do not have a net connection and this probably stop everything working, I'm guessing this means a new version of either multiman, rogero/rebug or an additional patch for the specific game. I thought I had rogero 4.31 cfw but it says rebug upon system start though i dont think im running anything in that mode (which seems a separate mode)?

fat 80gig
    multiman 4.40
    sys soft 4.30
    rebug toolbox 2.0???

i saw this which seem similar but offers no final answer when games are prompting me to update:
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...ug-127573.html

Any suggestions please?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You will have to update to a newer CFW or you can alternatively delete the update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What was the "Patch" for?

Was it an update? if it was an update, was it working before you updated it?

ok so deleted the patch and the game is fine but the patch is quite a good one for this game (if u know it) so worth doing but it wants to update the cfw i think.

So my question is what do i need to update exactly what do i currently have based on the info above etc (but happy to find it once i have the name/update version)

thanks

I updated from 4.30 Rogero CFW to this (http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/h...now-available/) 4.46 CFW and everything works fine.

you could look for a fixed verion of the patch or just play it without it or upgrade your cfw.

Just download and install the latest version of rebug, and your good to go.

The v1.01 patch requires 4.40fw or above, since you're firmware is lower, it won't work without updating your cfw.

updating to 4.46.1 Rebug LITE.

I worked it out on my own but thank you all the same

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News