Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Param.sfo editor question help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi. I'm wondering if anyone else has been getting these malware detects recently. I've used the editor for a while without issues until recently. Kaspersky doesn't like it. I added it to my exclusions but on a full scan it detects it and wants to clean and clear it again.

I'm using win8 and it shows the directory as being c:documents&settings which I think is the wrong directory anyway (I'm on win8.1). Whilst doing a full scan it crashed saying something about ole.dll and then shutdown and restarted. It was too quick to read. What do you guys reckon. Maybe Aldo can elighten me?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

I know aldostools covered this before, basically I believe it has to do with the compression / packing used for the application which is sending the false positive. He may reply himself but until then I wouldn't worry too much about it as it is a known issue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know aldostools covered this before, basically I believe it has to do with the compression / packing used for the application which is sending the false positive. He may reply himself but until then I wouldn't worry too much about it as it is a known issue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok. I figured it as being false. I was wondering about this ole.dll error message crash. I stopped it being constantly deleted but on a full scan I don't know how to stop it being detected and shoved into the vault or being deleted again.

It's annoying me. I managed a full scan the second time without a crash but still had to rescue the param.sfo editor again

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News