Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20



  1. #11
    Contributor kojima1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    91
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Naffets View Post
    I dont honestly think it means anything Just there to keep people excited/thinking.

    No games out at the mo worth using the iso loader for anyway.
    For me it's the opposite. I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for

  2. #12
    Contributor BlueWizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    40
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Either way I wont be happy until I am running a ripped game on the HD. I also wont believe it until then.

    I like to get the average games and then buy the really good ones.

  3. #13
    Registered User RipNLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kojima1 View Post
    I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for
    Exactly! I still wanna see what they're like maybe..once every 2 months instead of going down to rent it from somewhere. Wouldn't actually buy them though. Plus, I love having the DVD cases/manuals for the games I actually want.

  4. #14
    Contributor Naffets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by kojima1 View Post
    For me it's the opposite. I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for
    I buy good games, however I still usually get hold of them via other means, particularly for the ps3 as i'm in the uk supply is an issue really.

  5. #15
    Contributor Spirits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    no, if you look at the numbers,
    P=pie
    S a function of t, so S(t)=nAu/h + c
    Where n equals to the number of moles of Gold (Au), then h is the height at which paradox is at, which can be derived by the root of Force divided by the negative log .352. Remember, .352 is a constant so there are no units for this. c is the circular motion for cos(RT/t). I'm sure I didn't have to tell you the values for R, T and t. You have now solved PS, and now it's time to plug in the 3. Once you got the answer, the iso loader should be released.

  6. #16
    Contributor imtcb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2
    pi, not pie

    And that equation works out to 42...

  7. #17
    Junior Member hacked2123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    no, if you look at the numbers,
    P=pie
    S a function of t, so S(t)=nAu/h + c
    Where n equals to the number of moles of Gold (Au), then h is the height at which paradox is at, which can be derived by the root of Force divided by the negative log .352. Remember, .352 is a constant so there are no units for this. c is the circular motion for cos(RT/t). I'm sure I didn't have to tell you the values for R, T and t. You have now solved PS, and now it's time to plug in the 3. Once you got the answer, the iso loader should be released.
    I started reading thinking it wouldn't be funny, the last line made me laugh, which is cool.

    What happens, happens and what I do isn't going to make it happen faster... eh.

  8. #18
    Contributor refuseamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    127
    PARADOX, FERROX, .... it just seems like people like to hold off on providing meaningful solutions to backing up your $60+ investments and make their "fans" squeal for joy when their "sweet" app drops.

    I don't really care when this thing comes, I would just like these people to be direct in when they're gonna let us "normal" video game enthusiasts get our hands on their work.

  9. #19
    Contributor naji2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4

    PS3 Iso Loader..

    Quote Originally Posted by refuseamen View Post
    PARADOX, FERROX, .... it just seems like people like to hold off on providing meaningful solutions to backing up your $60+ investments and make their "fans" squeal for joy when their "sweet" app drops.

    I don't really care when this thing comes, I would just like these people to be direct in when they're gonna let us "normal" video game enthusiasts get our hands on their work.
    I Don't care for in game HD cinematics clips, the games that requires you to watch those I prefer to buy it original such as Metal Gear Solid4, the rest of the games will be great to have them ripped to 1 GB and run them in the Playstation 3 HardDrive like RidgeRacer which i already own but i hate to swap discs also this way you can pevent your Blu-Ray drive from any harm, it was crazy for some people to spend around $100 to replace a damaged PS2 lens. which the greedy $ONY made so weak even Capcom got pissed off at there shameful act.

  10. #20
    Contributor scottlw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3
    Would be interested to see how this pans out, as the PS3 test units cant be updated (as far as i know) with retail firmware, it just rejects it after copying it over.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News