Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Naffets View Post
    I dont honestly think it means anything Just there to keep people excited/thinking.

No games out at the mo worth using the iso loader for anyway.
    For me it's the opposite. I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Either way I wont be happy until I am running a ripped game on the HD. I also wont believe it until then.

I like to get the average games and then buy the really good ones.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kojima1 View Post
    I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for
    Exactly! I still wanna see what they're like maybe..once every 2 months instead of going down to rent it from somewhere. Wouldn't actually buy them though. Plus, I love having the DVD cases/manuals for the games I actually want.

Quote Originally Posted by kojima1 View Post
    For me it's the opposite. I buy good games, it's the crappy games that I would never buy that I want a loader for
    I buy good games, however I still usually get hold of them via other means, particularly for the ps3 as i'm in the uk supply is an issue really.

no, if you look at the numbers,
    P=pie
    S a function of t, so S(t)=nAu/h + c
    Where n equals to the number of moles of Gold (Au), then h is the height at which paradox is at, which can be derived by the root of Force divided by the negative log .352. Remember, .352 is a constant so there are no units for this. c is the circular motion for cos(RT/t). I'm sure I didn't have to tell you the values for R, T and t. You have now solved PS, and now it's time to plug in the 3. Once you got the answer, the iso loader should be released.

pi, not pie

And that equation works out to 42...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    no, if you look at the numbers,
    P=pie
    S a function of t, so S(t)=nAu/h + c
    Where n equals to the number of moles of Gold (Au), then h is the height at which paradox is at, which can be derived by the root of Force divided by the negative log .352. Remember, .352 is a constant so there are no units for this. c is the circular motion for cos(RT/t). I'm sure I didn't have to tell you the values for R, T and t. You have now solved PS, and now it's time to plug in the 3. Once you got the answer, the iso loader should be released.
    I started reading thinking it wouldn't be funny, the last line made me laugh, which is cool.

What happens, happens and what I do isn't going to make it happen faster... eh.

PARADOX, FERROX, .... it just seems like people like to hold off on providing meaningful solutions to backing up your $60+ investments and make their "fans" squeal for joy when their "sweet" app drops.

I don't really care when this thing comes, I would just like these people to be direct in when they're gonna let us "normal" video game enthusiasts get our hands on their work.

PS3 Iso Loader..

Quote Originally Posted by refuseamen View Post
    PARADOX, FERROX, .... it just seems like people like to hold off on providing meaningful solutions to backing up your $60+ investments and make their "fans" squeal for joy when their "sweet" app drops.

I don't really care when this thing comes, I would just like these people to be direct in when they're gonna let us "normal" video game enthusiasts get our hands on their work.
    I Don't care for in game HD cinematics clips, the games that requires you to watch those I prefer to buy it original such as Metal Gear Solid4, the rest of the games will be great to have them ripped to 1 GB and run them in the Playstation 3 HardDrive like RidgeRacer which i already own but i hate to swap discs also this way you can pevent your Blu-Ray drive from any harm, it was crazy for some people to spend around $100 to replace a damaged PS2 lens. which the greedy $ONY made so weak even Capcom got pissed off at there shameful act.

Would be interested to see how this pans out, as the PS3 test units cant be updated (as far as i know) with retail firmware, it just rejects it after copying it over.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News