Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PAL games = No trophies?

Sponsored Links
    So I just tried out the PAL version of Enslaved. I've gotten quiet far but I noticed that there's no trophies for the game...? Even though there is supposed to be. Is this for all PAL games that are being played on a US PS3, or just this one?

Thanks for any help.
    Best Answer - Posted by B4rtj4h:

I believe an update is needed for trophies. But why bother? There is no way that you can sync them with PSN. The Party PAL (JB edition from Torrent site) is working WITH Trophy's here. But again, I don't care anymore. Because they are useless.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe an update is needed for trophies. But why bother? There is no way that you can sync them with PSN. The Party PAL (JB edition from Torrent site) is working WITH Trophy's here. But again, I don't care anymore. Because they are useless.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you are using a imported retail version then you would get trophies once you met that criteria. I can verify that UK and JAP games have given me trophies in the past, but sometimes they are not stackable with the US version, if you wanted to get double the trophies for the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    It doesn't prompt me for a update when I start the game. Even though my internet is on.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News