Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] original psjailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

What payload does my original psjailbreak(psdowngrade) use? Can I install PL3 or Hermes on it? Do I have to use psjailbreak's own Backup Manager or could I choose anyone I like?

I have read that original psjailbreak works on all firmwares. Is this true or does it require 3.41 (but can downgrade)?
    Last edited by jke; 12-14-2010 at 05:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

No, with an original PSJailbreak you will need to use their payloads and loader program. As far as I know it only works on 3.41, but you can purchase the PSDowngrade option to pull down from 3.50 to 3.41 and enable the JB, although this may disable BluRay playback on some PS3 models. Hope this answers your question.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, with an original PSJailbreak you will need to use their payloads and loader program. As far as I know it only works on 3.41, but you can purchase the PSDowngrade option to pull down from 3.50 to 3.41 and enable the JB, although this may disable BluRay playback on some PS3 models. Hope this answers your question.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News