Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Open Backup Manager 1.16 HELP!

Sponsored Links
    I installed some games from the original Backup Manager and they worked great. Then I installed Open Backup Manager 1.16 and I can still see and try and load my games but when it kicks me out to the xmb the game in the drive isn't changed to whatever game i picked. Can anyone help please? I am running TI-84+ version .0006.
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

Your using a version that doesn't have BDEMU enabled. I have attached version 0006 below that has BDEMU enabled. Send this to TI device, jailbreak as normal. All should be well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    After Install this version my Heavy rain stop Working,freeze on loading

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy50 View Post
    I installed some games from the original Backup Manager and they worked great. Then I installed Open Backup Manager 1.16 and I can still see and try and load my games but when it kicks me out to the xmb the game in the drive isn't changed to whatever game i picked. Can anyone help please? I am running TI-84+ version .0006.
    Load your game from APPPZ/HOME/PS3GAME

Ha, I have no idea if that is the correct directory name, but it's above where your disc icon is.

Your using a version that doesn't have BDEMU enabled. I have attached version 0006 below that has BDEMU enabled. Send this to TI device, jailbreak as normal. All should be well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Loading your game from APPPZ/HOME/PS3GAME is used for hermes, it must be enabled as stage 1 payload for games to load from there. He did not mention anything about hermes so it seems he is not using it.

Thank you so much! This solved the problem.

No Problem! Glad you got it working!

I used the PS3JB TI file posted here and have installed OM 1.16, but everytime I try to load a game from the /app_home/PS3_GAME/ option, it gives me an error. Are there any options I need to set in the TI program? Like Hook install, whatever that is?

How to do used patched mode? Heavy Rain doesn't load, my whole system just freezes with a black screen.
    Last edited by userix; 10-09-2010 at 11:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I used this with my ti-84 and my controller has sync issues for 2k11. Any solutions?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News