Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] "Now Loading" on Bioshock 2 goes on forever?

Sponsored Links
    Hi!

Q: Has anybody gotten a back up of Bioshock 2 to work past the "now loading" screen?

I've installed the game from the original disc and still get stuck on this screen.

using original back up manager and original psgroove (running on both int and ext hdd).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't have that specific game, but I would try hermesv3 with a newer bm. If you are using orig BM than going to 1.16 will be easy for you as the paths are all the same (LAUN12345/GAMEZ IIRC).

I relocated mine to hdd0/GAMES and use deanrr version personally, as other BM have the game folder inside the BM install path so if you delete those BMs without relocating games folder it deletes you backups, so be careful about that going forward. I know that combination has improved compatibility on alot of games for ppl.

If you are unsure on how to do either of these, (upgrade .hex or choose new BM), There are quite a few threads that have all the info you should need. I hope this helps you out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep ... I do! And it works flawlessly. I had the same problem. I thought there was something wrong with my setup as others reported their Bioshock 2 works. So I tried again. It seemed like it was haning at the loading screen. But I had my laptop and read through some threads, went out to have a smoke, fetched a beer, phoned a friend and got myself eventually back on the couch. I little while later it was done!

It seems with both Bioshock and Bioshock 2, you need patience. It does take a long time to load! Don't know what your setup is. I use iPod v5 with rockbox, Hermes V3 and farenheits BM PS3-LAUN12345-OPENMANAGER-TYPE-S.pkg

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I use original psgroove and still use the first back up manager (i know need to update lol) but Bioshock2 works just fine for me usining ext no hanging at all.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News