Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Noob in need for some urgent help

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I just bought a original psjailbreak last night for my 60GB US Fat PS3. I backup 3 games: Ninja Gaiden, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 2 Among Thieves to my usb ext harddisk. But I can only play Ninja Gaiden. When I try to play Dante's Inferno and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves. It's show a error asking me to insert game disc to play. Did I miss any step? Or do I need to uninstall anything from my PS3? Really deeply appreciate any helps. Thanks in advance.
    Best Answer - Posted by 2High4U:

Some games need a disk some games don't its a bit of trial and error also make sure your using the newest hex codes for your board that support peek n poke and backups with no disk http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-113434.html also some work from external some don't check the Ps Jailbreak compatibility list at the top of the page.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There must be an original game disc in your PS3 when launching a game, no matter which one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some games need a disk some games don't its a bit of trial and error also make sure your using the newest hex codes for your board that support peek n poke and backups with no disk http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-113434.html also some work from external some don't check the Ps Jailbreak compatibility list at the top of the page.

I found out why already. Cos I didn't delete the game data which I did update before I use PSJailbreak. Now most of my games can except Darksiders and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News