Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Big Grin [UnAnswered] Noob Coding Help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys!

Like the most of you know im not a learned coder but love to computer and learn more.

So it comes that i have made/developed some little help full things.

One of the most spreaded are my Universal Unbrick Disk´s and the RescueMii-CORE for the Wii.

At last i have released a batch tool called PS3 PKG Tool.And now i want to reach a higher level and want to code a Gui version.

But there are so many tuts out and all i have found doesnt really explain how VB code or something else to code a Gui version works.

There for i want to ask if some one of the coders/developers here can guide me to a good tut about coding with VB or how to code a gui.

THX cfwprpht

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There are tons of ebooks out there for this very thing. I do have a website i can recommend for getting ebooks of this nature. Its a forum, so u will need to register. I will send you a link on your visitors page. Register and check out the E-Books & Tutorials section of the forum, a simple search will return tons of VB ebooks.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News