Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] No PS3 Payload available help?

Sponsored Links
    Sorry if this was answered somewhere but I have been looking for a day now and I'm stumped. I too got a second hand PS3 running 3.55 kmeaw played for a while no problems. So I decided to update the multiman to the newest one and that worked fine, then decided to update to Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.03.

Watched the videos and read everything that I could so I wouldn't screw it up and all seems fine till I go to play a backup game and I get this message. "There is no payload available. You can't load games without a payload." Here is where I am stumped. Did I miss something along the way or is there another file I have to install.

Sorry for the long message.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is the correct place to ask & welcome aboard, for this problem you need to delete multiman, reinstall Rogero 4.40 v1.03, then install the latest multiman 04.30.00 & you're good to go.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you for your response. I rebooted the PS3 and for some reason it allowed me to play the games again, highly possible something I did wrong. Sure I will have more mistakes and dumb questions for later. Again thank you.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News