Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] No disk icon in ps3 xmb help?

Sponsored Links
    hi... the BD-ROM icon disappeared from the XMB menu after uninstalling Multiman Last Game. i can play any game " */app_home/PS3_GAME/ " .... but i need the icon to play with bd-game !

the disk icon back when i run a PKG game or PSN or */app_home/PS3_GAME/ and exit "PS" ....

i hate this method when i need run games from "BD". I try install Multiman 2.09.02 install Last Game, reinstall BDEMU - BDEMU2 Disc Auto-start on ! but the disk not start if no icon !

Tried to reinstall everything !

sorry 4 my ENG!
    Best Answer - Posted by cfwprophet:

Install OFW and see if it works. If it does then do one step after another and always try to load the game. So you could hunt down where the error comes up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you tried to not install Last Game and see if it works ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe you need to run the BD-ROM reset.pkg

Here is explanation in Multiman's read me

BD-ROM RESET : Removes path redirections, removes bd-mirror (restores usb to normal mode) and moves the last game played in bd-mirror mode back to its location.

i tried... install/delete Last Game... run the BD-ROM reset.pkg..

not work... same problem

I have heard of this happening to a few, but no real answer to any of them. Some have tried using recovery options - rebuild database etc.

Have you tried that? Otherwise perhaps reinstalling your CFW.

Hapend to me one time, put the disk in drive, turn off the console (with disk in drive), then turn on, the disk icon will apear, go to multiman choice the game and you will see the disk icon still.

this prob! happening only with BD-games... the BD-movies icon work fine... if i put movie disk

Install OFW and see if it works. If it does then do one step after another and always try to load the game. So you could hunt down where the error comes up.

I was wondering somehow with your uninstalling, that you check in Multiman settings to make sure Disc Icon is showing in games. See if its on or off.

Unless you fixed it already.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News