Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] No blu-ray playback after downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    Hope someone can help me? I recently downgraded my ps3 to 3.41 then to 2.10, but now I'm back upto 3.55 and still no blu-ray playback keep getting BD are prohibited on this system contact assistance? Is their I way I can get the functionality back?

The only reason why I went as far as 2.10 is after searching away to get back blu-ray is to goto 2.10 then up to 3.55, but obviously this ain't worked. I have however copied my dev_flash folders before I even started to downgrade but when I come to restore them back it won't copy most of them back to the system because they are write protected. Please help if their is a way? Thanks

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Not sure if you saw it yet, but this article may be of use: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...k-fix-arrives/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How can I put in the numbers on the otheros screen via SAK looks like I need a keyboard? Or is their a way thru joypad to make my selection?

You need a keyboard.

On the keyboard note. Juat about any usb one will do the trick you dont have to go as far as a bluetooth type.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News