Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ni No Kuni on PS3 CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello my dear chaps... after a long break from the ps3 i came back to try and play Ni No Kuni.

After catching up with the news i installed the latest Rogero CEX-4.30 v2.05 over my 3.55 cfw. Also installed Iris Manager 1.60 Beta 2 and the latest multiman (+updates).

Here's the thing how the hell do i start Ni No Kuni. I've got it on external and on the internal drive as well but after fiddling with some settings. (disc required,direct boot,etc) it now give a trophy loading error.

If anyone here has the game as well and has it working could they please mention what settings theyre using.

Thx in advance !!!

Update: Using the game on external drive and Multiman (and external highlighted) passed the trophy error and its installing now).
    Last edited by ModderFokker; 02-05-2013 at 01:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by kingsora831:

As Nogitsune has said. try converting your retail into a psn version (theres guides on how to do this).

your gonna start running into freezing problems 1-3 hours into the game and it'll continue from there.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know its irrelevant, but you might want to convert your BD version to PSN version. by swapping files and applying PSN fix. i've heard the BD version doesn't work well on HDD, so it might give quite a bit of problems, thought i'm not sure the trophy error is one such problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As Nogitsune has said. try converting your retail into a psn version (theres guides on how to do this).

your gonna start running into freezing problems 1-3 hours into the game and it'll continue from there.

Thanks for the info guys... the big read continues

Sadly it is true, It didn't meant to played diskless with cfw. I ended up play with my ofw one with disk.

Btw converting to psn version also work well.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News