Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] NFS Shift PS3 8001007 error with multiman help?

Sponsored Links
    I copied my own nfs shift to external using multiman 2.09 but when i try to play it gives me a 8001007 eroor ouccred during process or something like that i tried bd-mirror but its not working. using bitsbubba nfw 3.55. thanks for the help in advance.
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

Did you try using "Fix permissions" before running the game? It might be a bad rip of the game, delete the game and try again if fixing/applying the permissions doesn't do anything.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi... is this for nfs shift or nfs shift 2? for nfs shift you can play it in internal but for nfs shift 2 to play in external by pressing select + x in multiman... if not maybe the problem is in eboot and try download nfs shift eboot again.

Or you can use mutiman eboot mod from original eboot also you can make pkg by using eboot fix and install to your ps3 from usb then transfer all the file except your game eboot...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its nfs shift 1 i tried using select+x in multiman but it gave same 8001007 error what is eboot mod and how to make pkg I am new to all this

okay i tried using multiman ebootfix and eboot mod i get some error so can i get a working eboot link for nfs shift1
    Last edited by HEMAN; 11-04-2011 at 04:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do you have the problem with any other games?

Need for Speed SHIFT v1.03 (BLUS30391)
    [Register or Login to view links]

Just install the package and move your backup USRDIR content to /dev_hdd0/NFSSHIFT/USRDIR

Taken from: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ry-117810.html

Uhmm no need to press select + x to play nfs shift 1 Download the pkg from the link above, copy to usb and install it to your ps3.
    after that copy all the file in USRDIR except eboot of your nfs games to pkg that you already in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30391/USRDIR...You can play it from ps3 xmb.

Do you have the problem with any other games?

Need for Speed SHIFT v1.03 (BLUS30391) [Register or Login to view links]

Just install the package and move your backup USRDIR content to /dev_hdd0/NFSSHIFT/USRDIR

Taken from: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...ry-117810.html

I just got a black screen and my version is BLES00681

So download the proper update for your version

google but not finding it

Lightbulb

This may be it: [Register or Login to view links]

I usually just stick the ID in as detailed here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...pc-114304.html

I am downloading 1.03 update for bles00681 its 238mb will conform later working or not.

okay so before installing the bles00681 pkg I deleted the previous blus one and installed this but it didn't appear in the psn games section like the other patch was and the same problem black screen.
    Last edited by HEMAN; 11-05-2011 at 07:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News