Hi guys, being the proud owner of a PS3 system, I do have a few questions that come to mind while browsing through PS3News.com, namely:
1. Having read about ISOs of PS3 games, I wonder how would one go about transferring the ISO (presumably downloaded on a PC) onto the HDD of the PS3 itself?
2. Does the PS3 OS (for lack of a better term) run from the 60GB HDD itself, or does is it stored and run from a location outside of the HDD?
3. If the answer to the above question is that it does not run from within the HDD, then am I able to replace the in-built 60GB HDD with a larger one, presumably for future expansion purposes?
4. Is there any possible way to find out if the emulation of the PS2 games within my PS3 unit is done via hardware emulation or software emulation?
5. Have there been any conclusive reviews or studies done to prove which form of PS2 game emulation (software or hardware) has better performance or graphics?
6. Is one able to access the HDD on the PS3 via a Windows-based PC (presumably, the PS3 is connected to a LAN via Ethernet or Wi-Fi)?
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!