Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] Newbie here need help with game issue

Sponsored Links
    Hello I"m New Here Trying To Find Out Things Work In Here. I Do Have Question Though. My Games Have Been Flashing Lights And Little Thread Lines Have Been Coming Out Of My Charecters Then Sometimes Freeze. I Wanna Know What It Is Why It Does It And How Do I Get It To Stop???
    Best Answer - Posted by saviour07:

wont be a virus, it could be a corrupt disc/save or hard drive. is it happening on all your games or just the one?

Shouldn't be anything to do with the switching of the hdmi to av (i do it all the time and its fine) it'll be a hardware thing (like the disc or the hdd) or just a corrupt save.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are all cables plugged in completely? Make sure they are plugged in.

Sponsored Links

RE: Post Newbie

Sponsored Links
    They are all plugged in. It started happening when I switched back from hdmi to standard avi did it plenty of times before but the last time I did it about 3 months ago it started doing it last time I switched cords was because my hd tv went bad do you think it could be something with my hard drive. like a virus or corrupted file or something like that?
    Last edited by pacman2k3; 01-17-2009 at 09:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wont be a virus, it could be a corrupt disc/save or hard drive. is it happening on all your games or just the one?

Shouldn't be anything to do with the switching of the hdmi to av (i do it all the time and its fine) it'll be a hardware thing (like the disc or the hdd) or just a corrupt save.

so try reformatting my hard drive and it would be ok

gosh thats gonna suck concidering every thing I have saved on I'll try to save to my cpu for the time being

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News