Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Newbie Here, 80710723 Error!

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I am new here and came across this forum after turning on my PS3, the first time in about 8 months and now being greated with a 80710723 error and my PS3 not wanting to doing anything internet related. I was also given a game called midnight club, and it will not also load the software needed to play with this game.

I hope i can find the answers right here.

Thanks

I must say this site is number one, a quick dl of 2.52 onto flash, plugged it into the ps3 and presto all my problems are solved

Thanks
    Last edited by showtime; 12-01-2008 at 04:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There was a post on here with a complete list of ps3 error codes. It should have been sticky'd to the top but its not. After doing a search I found out your problem from that post.

80710723 - Possible Port Error - Try opening ports , TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658. or add Ps3 to DMZ

so you need to forward those ports on your router.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pacific808 View Post
    There was a post on here with a complete list of ps3 error codes. It should have been sticky'd to the top but its not.
    I believe you're referring to this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ne...es-102158.html

FYI the Error Codes are also available in the PS3 Tutorials section and PS3 Downloads too.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News