Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Better download the PS3UPDATE.PUP on your PC now that way if there is another update, and this one still works with the bootloader, we could install it at a later date.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good idea hacked2123, thats what I've been doing.

My PS3 will stay at 1.32 until word on wether or not the loader runs on 1.50 or not comes out. Shouldn't take them that long!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been playing online and such and downloading demos. But I'll wait to see the news on whether or not the loader runs on 1.50.

I can miss a few days of online play vs risking having the loader not work right.

yeah im going to try and be patient, but not being able to play resistance online is killing me. oh well, i guess its time for some homework

what's the website that i can download the firmware and save it for later?

Arrow

You can do that from the link in the Site News... specifically here: [Register or Login to view links] or from [Register or Login to view links] (in the section for your country).

Thanks! that was fast!

Quote Originally Posted by PromiscRacoon View Post
    I'm quite confused on why some people are holding out on the update. What happens if the loader does come out and doesn't work on any new firmware? Are you guys not going to use the Online functionality forever? There's no point really if you do that, might as well buy the game.
    Who said anything about not buying a game?

Quote Originally Posted by PromiscRacoon View Post
    I'm quite confused on why some people are holding out on the update. What happens if the loader does come out and doesn't work on any new firmware? Are you guys not going to use the Online functionality forever? There's no point really if you do that, might as well buy the game.
    because, the loader isn't the only homebrew app they will create. there will be other cool apps to use. and it's good not to update so you can use them.

i don't see the point in not updating. wouldn't paradox release their loader if it didn't work with 1.5 or up. seems dumb to me that they would just keep it to themselves, I guess that would make them cool or something? i dunno.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News