Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    let's hope for the best..

I hope the hack will also work on firmware 1.5 because that will be on the european ps3's. Probably it works with linux somehow

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see a reason to update. It's not a huge update, nothing really special about it. Only reason I can see is if you're hoping your PS2 games will play now or you want to always be online.

Sponsored Links

Japanese Firmwire update 1.5 available

Sponsored Links
    Update now available for japanese owners not sure if it is available for our US side yet will check soon on a full update

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PJrGallo View Post
    why would you not be able to play resistance if you update?
    Its not that i cant play resistance... Its that i cant play resistance online!!! Nor any other online game for that matter oh well, it will be worth it in the long run

thats what i meant why cant you play resistance online if you update?

Quote Originally Posted by PJrGallo View Post
    thats what i meant why cant you play resistance online if you update?
    He means that if he doesn't update he won't be able to Resistance online. He doesn't want to update, but he still wants to be able to use the PLAYSTATION Network.

That's weird that the [Register or Login to view links] has no mention of this. I know its true but usually the JP are on top of things. Are things being withheld from those are designing the site?

they've confirmed that the iso loader WILL work with all firmwares up to 1.32! so if you have 1.32, you're safe i think. if the iso loader works with 1.32 does that mean all future homebrew apps will work with 1.32? please answer.

It means that whatever exploit/hole (security vulnerability) they are using is still present in PS3 Firmware up to 1.32 that allows them to run the iSO Loader (or other homebrew, I assume). When we have confirmation on 1.5 I will update the news accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    It means that whatever exploit/hole (security vulnerability) they are using is still present in PS3 Firmware up to 1.32 that allows them to run the iSO Loader (or other homebrew, I assume). When we have confirmation on 1.5 I will update the news accordingly.
    Sweet! thanks for replying!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News