Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] New to PS3 Jailbreaking help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello and thank you for taking the time to read and give me your input. I am new to ps3 hacking, I have hacked wii's and psp's. I'm not looking for instructions just a point in the right direction, I was reading the tutorial section but what is the best way to hack?

is the android way something you still use? or is there something newer or better. I would perfer not have to buy stuff. thanks again for your help.
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

The first thing you should do is post your PS3's model and Firmware version, then someone else will likely reply with further assistance.

Sponsored Links
    The first thing you should do is post your PS3's model and Firmware version, then someone else will likely reply with further assistance.

Hello, I have a ps3 Chechh 40gb model with upgraded hdd, i had rogero 3.55 with 4.11 spoof installed by someone who flashed my ps3, I went to install rebug and i got the red screen error shortly after i turn the ps3 on it was trying to update.

Now I tried getting in and out of factory service mode but now the ps3 says to install a firmware 3.55 or newer. I have installed OFW 3.55 with no luck. A serious Error has occured contact technical support. 8002f281 any help please!!!

What ver. of rebug did you install. Also how far did it get to install the rebug. But for the last thing don't hyjack someone else's post.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News