Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] New PS3 Demo Mode help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, I've been on-line all day trying to find how to get this gift to function like I thought it was going to. My friend who was a retail district gaming supply manager had this in the closet for a while so I asked if I could buy it.

I noticed that the sticker on the bottom said for display use but being that it was in the box and near used, I didn't think anything different. So I set it up and find that it runs in demo only. After spending some time even getting it to start I found that I could put in a code and update it. Sounds like that wasn't a good thing to do.

I'm not sure what version firmware it was running but now it's on 4.00. Is there a way to go back? My son wants to play on-line games but you can't even when the demo mode is un-locked. I'm thinking about getting my money back. He's not going to like that!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can't downgrade from 4.0 as far as I know (maybe someone tried E3 flasher ?).

You could create a MFW to go out of Demo / Kiosk mode - which work for 3.55, but not for 4.0.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, Thanks. I've been looking for a way to roll back the version. I'm hoping to not need to purchase the E3.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News