Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] New partition on internal PS3 HDD + BlackScreen Fix help?

Sponsored Links
    Is it possible at all to make a new partition on internal ps3 HDD yet..? like /dev_hdd2/

reason I ask is, I was wondering since MultiMan can make BlackScreen Games work by placing them onto the root of a USB HDD and then mounting it as the /dev_bdvd/

could this method also be done with another internal HDD partition being mounted to /dev_bdvd/ and placing the PS3_GAME Folder into the root of that /dev_hdd2/ new partition..?
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Not at this time, although that is a good idea. MM can currently mount a previously inaccessible area of the HD as hdd2 but it is pretty small (200 MB I think), but it might be able to be used to mount the Select+X mode games. I would post your idea directly in the MM thread and see what Deank thinks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not at this time, although that is a good idea. MM can currently mount a previously inaccessible area of the HD as hdd2 but it is pretty small (200 MB I think), but it might be able to be used to mount the Select+X mode games. I would post your idea directly in the MM thread and see what Deank thinks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    It's actually 2gb big, but is still hardly big enough to do anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by ChokeD View Post
    It's actually 2gb big, but is still hardly big enough to do anything with.
    you can get 150+ games easily on 2gb.. LOL i mean tb.. lucky i caught that one.. i was thinking this guy must have some enormous hdd's.. LOL

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News