Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Networking PS3s?

Sponsored Links
    I'm planning on getting another PS3 for my office. I was curious, do the 2 playstations network to each other? Do they recognize each other? Will I have to have 2 seperate accounts? Thanks for the information.
    Best Answer - Posted by RMX:

You can play some games that have LAN game multiplayer mode, for example, Unreal Tournament 3. However it could be difficult (or even may be impossible) to make both consoles work together with a single router using the same internet IP address so it won't be easy to access PSN unless you have separate internet connections for both consoles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can play some games that have LAN game multiplayer mode, for example, Unreal Tournament 3. However it could be difficult (or even may be impossible) to make both consoles work together with a single router using the same internet IP address so it won't be easy to access PSN unless you have separate internet connections for both consoles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just set up two different static IPs like you would if you had and computer and a PS3 connected to the internet at the same time.

I'm going out of town, and I will be making this purchase when I get back. I'm curious to what type of setup can be created.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News