Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Netflix on 3.41 help?

Sponsored Links
    i want to get nexflix on my jb ps3 , its running 3.41, how can i get the app without the PSN???
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

It's easy to upgrade and seeing as netflix is not working for you now, its better to do it.

Hey man sorry, but I was just reading that netflix DOES NOT WORK on 3.55. I must have been looking at old stuff before. I still think you should upgrade but if you are happy where you are then cool.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    If you are seeking the Netflix PKG file, a link to it is here: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...search=netflix

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nevermind i didn't see it on the bottom, so i install pkg , then how do i bypass the PSN?
    Last edited by caca213; 05-23-2011 at 08:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow

You may want to check THIS thread, or if you aren't using PS3 CFW the older PSN bypass methods are outlined HERE.

which method should i use, that's not a big hassle?? or should i just go with CFW?

i know all of people say just to press ok, without signing in and it will work, is it not working due to the PSN being down??

Anyone running into the same issue??
    Last edited by caca213; 05-24-2011 at 08:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Firstly update your ps3 to kmeaw 3.55 cfw, then see about trying to get netflix working.

is there a good tutorial for that? and will my games be erased?? also does 3.55 still have PSN acess since the new firmware was released

i have a slim, can it be downgraded back to 3.41 later if i wanted to..
    Last edited by caca213; 05-24-2011 at 09:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes have a look in the cfw/mfw section and you will find what you are looking for. There is no psn access for 3.55 at all. Your games will be fine as long as you don't format your hdd. I'm not sure about the downgrading part but you will not need or want to go back to 3.41.

I'm really interested in netflix and as far as Psn or multiplayer, i'm sure it's being worked on, in just wondering how i can use netflix on 3.41 since no psn on 3.55 cfw because when i go into netflix app it says i have to login to psn so i tried just to see what happens it says i need a system update ??

From what i've been reading netflix works on kmeaw 3.55 cfw without psn, you have to delete it then reinstall it for it to work.

Its very unlikely that psn access will be available to cfw users in the future, short of the odd few days to a week, because of the psn down time to increase security.

For now the perfect firmware to be on is kmeaw 3.55, make the switch and things will work better, and people will be able to help you more, if you need it.
    Last edited by Natepig; 05-25-2011 at 01:14 PM Reason: Accidental Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News