Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Need working makeself.exe help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone know where I can get a working makeself.exe at.. ?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

There is one in here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=27199

Not sure if there is a newer version offhand, but you could always search for fail0verflow ps3tools repos for one.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    There is one in here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=27199

Not sure if there is a newer version offhand, but you could always search for fail0verflow ps3tools repos for one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can you confirm that the makeself.exe in there works?

You would have to try it really, odds are it does as it was posted here months ago with no complaints but I don't use any of this stuff myself so I can't confirm it.

well i just try it and my ps3 give me error 80010007 when launching the eboot.bin i just sign with the makeself in there..

does CFW kmeaw 3.55 need eboots to be signed to run them, or can they be run unsigned?
    Last edited by Deviouz; 06-24-2011 at 07:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightbulb

I did a quick search on that error code which returned a few things... depending on the game, the EBOOT may check the bytes (if only one is added it will not boot giving error code 80010007 on some games) or you may need to package_finalize the PKG file.

If neither of those ideas works it may be worth searching for the error code and sifting through all the results unless someone else is familiar with this issue and replies first.

i'm not making a pkg.. i'm testing whether kmeaw 3.55 CFW can run unsigned eboot.. it seems it can't..?

so I test by unself a eboot.bin from a game and then makeself back into eboot.bin - but now it won't work..!!! - it must be signed to work on cfw 3.55 i think.. so I need an app to make .elf into .bin and sign with keys.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News