Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up [Answered] Need some help (PS3 CECHL01) please?

Sponsored Links
    Hello. I have a problem with my ps3 CECHL01 The other day I turned on and the error "RSOD" appeared. I searched for a solution. First I try going into "recovery mode" and use "Lv2Diag.self method", all went well and reinstalled Rogero v3.7 3.55.

Then I tried a game which operated well, and then I went to work. When I returned, I turned on the ps3 and would not start. After five seconds of green light came a yellow with 3 beeps and then a blinking red.

Can someone please guide me on what I can do to make it work? Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are your ps3 getting hot??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, It isn't.

If it's not getting hot, what other thing could it be?

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by shinzero; 01-04-2013 at 01:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try another firmware ? i recomend rebug 4.21-1 very stable , you will also need the 9.99 downgrader.

check my other posts (out of curiosity have you removed all media disc usb etc. then power on)

Blinking Red Light, one of the common problems, the only thing is to send back to $ony, so they can fix the problem, and you can't because the firmware is modified
    Last edited by Liongooder; 01-04-2013 at 07:38 PM

Tnx i will try another firmware.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News