Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Smile [Answered] Need PS3 jailbreak guidance help?

Sponsored Links
    Guys, I wonder if someone could steer me in the right direction please?

Just dusted off the old PS3 which was jailbroken some time ago. It had multimanager 1.12.06 on so upgraded to 2.09.02

Now, every game I try to start says, verifying data and then returns me to the xmb! the OFW = 3.50 and the sys f/w is showing 3.41[SC-8|Hermes] tried with an original in, and without (as I believe I don't need one in now?)

Have had a search about but to be honest its tricky to match up what i'm looking for without possibly causing needless damage.

Thanks in advance guys!
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

After you go back to the XMB can you run the game from the disc icon?

If you don't have a disc get into the the game options by pressing "square" on the selected game and select "Direct boot", this will run the game straight away from multiMAN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    After you go back to the XMB can you run the game from the disc icon?

If you don't have a disc get into the the game options by pressing "square" on the selected game and select "Direct boot", this will run the game straight away from multiMAN.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-07-2011 at 03:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not every game will work with this trick, remember Find a BD game, anyone is fine

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News