Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Need PS3 Downgrade / Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi All , i just got my ps3 from a friend and it got updated to 3.72 through Final fantasy disc is there a way to downgrade it ?

I tried the MinCheckVer app my minimal version is 3.60 if there is a usb way it will be good ^^ without e3 things.

Looking forward to it.
    Best Answer - Posted by Bigbones87:

Sorry man. Don't have good news. It can't be downgraded, because you need to be able to go to 3.55 or lower. That console will never be jailbreak able unless they come out with a new cfw. Sorry

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry man. Don't have good news. It can't be downgraded, because you need to be able to go to 3.55 or lower. That console will never be jailbreak able unless they come out with a new cfw. Sorry

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do you use the MinCheckVer app?

You need to download it, then place the .pup in a folder called UPDATE (in all caps) then place that folder in a folder called PS3 (also in all caps). Then go to your ps3 and put the flash drive in the rightmost USB port. Then turn it on and go to setting menu, system update, update via media storage, then press ok. It will pop up an error saying the lowest firmware you can install. Simple bro.

will it work with e3 or if i flash it?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News