Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Need Help with PS3 8001009 Error Code?

Sponsored Links
    Hello Guys,

I'm a newbie when it comes to CFW issues and I need your help pertaining to this 8001009 error code that I am receiving for certain games that I have.

I've recently purchased a PS3 set from eBay with 3.55 ofw and I managed to jailbreak the set and installed Multiman 4.20.

My best friend then gave me a 1TB HDD with games and some of the games work fine while certain games seem to be giving the 8001009 error code when I tried loading them.

How do I fix those games that have this 8001009 error codes? I pretty new to these things and I appreciate your help guys. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i am having the same issues with my DEC and "The Last of Us". I have a good bit of c++ programming experience and would like to help in solving this issue.

didi18 you need to install MultiMan and the Fix Update 4.21+ PKG for Fixing PS3 80010009 Update Error Arrives:

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...error-arrives/

Let me know if that helps and pm me if you want to try and figure this out together.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What you need to do is ask your friend where did he get the games cause some of the games have been patched with dongle support not going to name which one but they will not work with out changing back to original eboot. Also some games patched for Cfw 3.55 or 3.41 will not work with newer firmware. Thanks.

Either the eboots aren't patched correctly, or you need an updated Core_OS.

SDK_VERSION mismatch, just upgrade your CFW to 4.xx (doesnt matter, they all the same anyway) then install latest version of multiman, once you select the game in multiman, it will tell you about patching the eboot to avoid the 8001009 error, just choose yes from the selection and youre good to go.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News