Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Need help with online and offline profile!?

Sponsored Links
    ok so i was watching tv on the ps3 web browser that made my ps3 crash and reboot on it own. went it fully reboot it ask me to re-enter the time and everything.. it detected my profile so i re-enter my information wrongly !!

profile A got email of profile B and vice versa. i tried to change email but it does not work!?!so profile A got trophies offline but online trophies of profile B and vice versa!?!

so briefly i want to change profile association with the correct email.. anyone know how to fix it thx!
    Last edited by shkdwn; 12-30-2009 at 07:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't have any experience with this type of problem, but what I thought might be causing you problems when trying to change the email addresses is that fact that only one account can use a particular email address.

So if you have account A using email B and account B using email A, you might need to create a new email C with a free service like gmail. You should then be able to change account A to email C which frees up email B. You can then change account B to email B and then change account A back to email A.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it does not work.. i don't want just to change the email, let me explain clearer.

profile 1 OliverKairPS3 online association with username Oliverkair
    profile 2 FLQ-M0nstarZ online association with username FLQ-M0nstarZ

and now with the crash and the mess up account association

profile 1 OliverKairPS3 online association with username FLQ-M0nstarZ
    profile 2 FLQ-M0nstarZ online association with username Oliverkair

i try to reset to default ps3 setting it keep the sign in infos

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News