Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] need help to jailbreak PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all !

my PS3's FW is 3.15. I want to play PS3 game disc require 3.41 so how can i do ? I don't want to upgrade to 3.41. Can I use PS3jailbreak to skip disc checking FW and play game disc (not copy to HDD)?

Thanks for any helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi!

If you have the game on an external HDD, then connect it to your pc

goto the GAMEZ folder, and edit the PARAM.SFO from 3.4100 to 3.1500 that should fix the issue

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First of all - no - you currently can't play such game without copying it to either internal or external hard drive as there is no option for patching it on the fly and you'd need to edit SFO file as mentioned above. (It mihgt become available some time but hard to say when and if ever though.)

Also - by editing the SFO file you're still not guaranteed to get the game actually to work as it might require some functions not present in pre 3.41 firmwares - let's say move support and so on. It could be recognized by type of error you'd get when you'll try tu run the (copy of) game with already patched SFO. Have also a bit more read here as well: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ak-114330.html
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 10-25-2010 at 01:28 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I can't get my psjailbreak working, and how do I get the pkg files open. Can anyone help?

To view, unpack, *.pkg's and other, use "PS3 PKG Tool v0.5", which you can download here. http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post313305

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News