Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] Need help downgading my 3.55 ps3 with e3 card?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I'm trying to downgrade my version 3.55 ps3 with no succes. First of all, I'm not sure which files i'm suppose to put in the e3upgrader? that would be great.

my second and bigger problem is that I cant manage to put files in the e3upgrader, I mean I can put files in there but as soon as I plug the e3card of my pc and reconnect it the files dissapear. But if I put files in the removable one that works fine.

Anyone knows how to fix it? Im using a brand new e3card got it today.

Thanks for helping

EDIT: I've seen that there is a new and easier jailbreak, so what is the easiest way to jailbeak my ps3 so I'll be able to play games?
    Last edited by guyshuster; 01-15-2011 at 08:29 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can install geohot's cfw 3.55 on your ps3. This will allow you to run hombrew. You can play some games as well and progress is being made everyday with the titles available.

I must stress though that any backup you play must be from a legally owned original copy of your own. This site does not support piracy of games in any way.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    watch this video it will tell you how to downgrade ur ps3 properly with the e3 card reader.

Okay, i'll try the 3.55 jailbreak, and I can't downgrade like in that video because when I put files in the e3card they get lost when I plug it of the pc...

It's ok , if the file dissapears, it is there, no worry.. It uses the last one you put in there..

Cool

good to know. scared me for a sec there. i'm new and was browsing and saw this and was just wondering about it... thank you for the video link, it helps me understand things better now.

If you are simply pulling the stick out, try right clicking the USB drive, and then choose Eject.

Hope this helps

the files disappearing is their update process, to downgrade from 3.55 you will need the 3.55 FW downgrade pack (2) lv2diag.self & (1) UPDAT.PUP

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News