Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Need help with Dishonored files?

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone,yesterday i downloaded Dishonored, when i was extracting:

i got the Volume is corrupt error for these three small files
    BK_0F1F5D16479B1D6D0C85CE8833477103.INT
    L_BRIDGE_PART1A_ENV.XXX
    L_GALVANI1_STRT1_SCRIPTS.XXX
    they're in this directory
    BLES01674-[Dishonored]\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\DISHONOREDGAME\COOKEDPS3

so please if anyone can upload em for me i'd really appreciate it and thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Wish i could help here but i can. I tend to play a lot of games on a computer and not so much on the ps3. Well because of the game modding feature that pc offers. I know that ps3 game modding can be done but i think that doing it on a pc is a lot easier.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wish i could help here but i can. I tend to play a lot of games on a computer and not so much on the ps3. Well because of the game modding feature that pc offers. I know that ps3 game modding can be done but i think that doing it on a pc is a lot easier.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    racer0018 i understand i do the same thing. especially in Skyrim,Gothic 1 2 3 4,but my problem these days is that i haven't bought a new VGA to support all games to Ultra quality (know what saying bro) so PS3 right now is thing, PC too, i wouldn't be talking to you right now if don't have one, anyway i got the files i needed cause i requested it in every place, thanks anyway man.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News