Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Need Help with Blackcat Usb order ?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, every one I'm so happy that finally PS3 is hacked and we don't have to wait or pay $160 for psjailbreak as we can make our own I have downloaded all the software's and back manager and wanted to buy the teensy usb broad, but its sold out every where so now its confirmed that we can use blackcat usb so I ordered mine from the website below in the morning and now its out of stock there as well.

just wanted to confirm that is this is legit website or scam and I already paid them $38 in the morning :

embeddedcomputers.net/products/BlackcatUSB/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hiya, i to ordered there today and payed, he wrote he's going to go through orders during the coming days and send confirmation if he send it, and hopefully hes not a scam, hold thumbs i doubt tho but what i know i always believe good of ppl hehe

from site " (Message September 2nd (12pm pst): I just woke up and found my inbox completely filled, emails, orders, and everything. I only have a few hundred in stock and will be shipping those out today, Friday and Monday. I will send a shipment confirmation after each day. I have over a thousand units scheduled to come in the week of 9/16/2010. For single orders who want to wait, I will offer a great discount. For questions, just use the Contact page and I will answer them in the order they are received. Thank you!"

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    hiya, i to ordered there today and payed, he wrote he's going to go through orders during the coming days and send confirmation if he send it, and hopefully hes not a scam, hold thumbs i doubt tho but what i know i always believe good of ppl hehe

from site " (Message September 2nd (12pm pst): I just woke up and found my inbox completely filled, emails, orders, and everything. I only have a few hundred in stock and will be shipping those out today, Friday and Monday. I will send a shipment confirmation after each day. I have over a thousand units scheduled to come in the week of 9/16/2010. For single orders who want to wait, I will offer a great discount. For questions, just use the Contact page and I will answer them in the order they are received. Thank you!"
    Has the seller replied to you or anyone else, because i emailed him twice he does not seem to reply at all so what shall i do shall i conatact paypal to get my money back or shall i wait a bit more ?

hey again, no i havent heard anything from him yet, tho another update on site and he clearly states he will process orders and mails according to when they get in, and that hes processing orders from 1st and 2nd of september wich means we might be far down the list perhaps, i ordered on the 2nd around 16:00 UTC+01:00, i.e there might be 1000s of mails before you

and i think there is a 45days "security" on paypal yes?dunno how it works but i guess it is if you dont get the product you payed, dont know exactly how it works,

iam going to wait, atleast til mid next week, but thats me.

Regards

from hes site

" (Message September 3rd: I am still processing and shipping orders from 9/1 and 9/2. For new customers, our next shipment of units is currently estimated to be available 9/16 and it should be enough for everyone. For questions, just use the Contact page and I will answer them in the order they are received. Thank you!)"
    Last edited by EiKii; 09-03-2010 at 02:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just so everyone knows, Embedded Computers is the company that actually manufactures the BlackcatUSB. You'll notice the domain tcniso dot net (just like the logo thats printed on the older boards, is automatically forwarded to that site). They normally act as a distributer of the product to other retailers / resellers.

Keep in mind, they were probably not prepared for the amount of orders so quickly and it probably exhausted their on hand supply. But since they are the manufacturer, they can just increase the current production run from where ever they are made.

Tip: if you have a question, email them directly (where ever the payment was sent). DONT USE CONTACT, thats probably flooded with messages.

yes idd it is, oh well time will tell probably, really no hurry as there isnt any homebrew yet hehe the ball is rolling,

btw i ordered one some days ago, but no hurry as they making nice progress on psp solution hopefully it will come before and can play around with it while waiting ^^

They were busy processing orders I suppose, I bought one and get their email support very fast shipping indeed. (same day)

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News