Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] n00b question? need help! ps3 vs x360!

Sponsored Links
    so anyways, last night i was talking to my frd regarding ps3 n x360, i dont even know where we begin but anyways we found ourselves arguing which had better graphics. he pushes that x360 has better graphics but i am not convinced. i have googled this up n found initially x360 does have better graphics. but what about now? what about a year after the launch of ps3, has things improved? i am obviously a ps3 fan (launch day adopter!) but would really like to know how the ps3 fairs graphically versus x360. anyone can give me a hand?

incase this has already been asked, i already tried using the search function to noavail.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    good morning,

look to this trailer and u can compare the graphics of ps3 and xbox360:

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it is more or less a question of what games you want to play. graphically games are nearly the same.
    that's my opinion

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so is this a no contest? i guess it really does depend from game to game... then again this fight will always continue (as those comments on gametrailer.com suggested). will ps3news.com be interested to pit them for a contest? hahahaha =D

Registered User Japan Uber Alle's Avatar
    PS3 is better. its FREE to play online, such as Call of Duty 4. on the Xfux360 you MUST PAY A FEE TO PLAY ONLINE. its just plain stupid.

hhahaa i would agree, but i am looking for graphical processing power comparison

okay, I am a $ony fan boy, dont get me wrong, but I am also an ATI fan boy....I disdain Nvidia and all of their products, even if they are better than a current ATI product, it only means that ATI has yet to produce their comptetitor....anyway, back to the point.....xbox=ATI video card....ps3=nvidia card.....I hate xbox because of better video card company and also because of evil company with inferior product, but atleast the ps3 has a video card that is better than anything for years

In conclusion, I agree with the $ony fanboys and blindly say that ps3 is better than Jesus, regardless of what proof is presented.....yeah, we will never see the potential of the ps3 until they either perfect the x360 emulator they've been jery rigging for all of the ports, or until the xbox dies and the devs decide to program for the ps3 FIRST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A2theC View Post
    okay, I am a $ony fan boy, dont get me wrong, but I am also an ATI fan boy....I disdain Nvidia and all of their products, even if they are better than a current ATI product, it only means that ATI has yet to produce their comptetitor....anyway, back to the point.....xbox=ATI video card....ps3=nvidia card.....I hate xbox because of better video card company and also because of evil company with inferior product, but atleast the ps3 has a video card that is better than anything for years

In conclusion, I agree with the $ony fanboys and blindly say that ps3 is better than Jesus, regardless of what proof is presented.....yeah, we will never see the potential of the ps3 until they either perfect the x360 emulator they've been jery rigging for all of the ports, or until the xbox dies and the devs decide to program for the ps3 FIRST!!!
    hahahaha, that is a very bias comment, but sure i would argue the jesus part though

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News