Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] My PS2 Controller doesn't work on PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone, i just purchased a ps3 recently and i use a ps3 dualshock controller for player 1 and a ps2 controller with a blue adapter like this type for player 2: amazon.com/Playstation-Controller-Adapter-Lifetime-Warranty-2/dp/B000F6BGXY

At first, both the controller work just fine but after while,the ps2 controller doesn't work any more in the game.

I have tried many times by switching the console on and off and tried with different games but none of them work.

However, the ps2 controller with the blue adapter still works at the main screen (the xmb screen) but not in the game.

Is there anyway i can fix this problem? The cost of the second controller is rather high in my country so i don't really want to buy another controller if not really neccesary.
    Best Answer - Posted by ripplar:

Try to push the analog button on the controller after you start the game.

If that does not work get this adapter: amazon.com/ps2-playstation-controller-adapter-converter-2/dp/b000ymqgwu/

This is the one i use.. it works perfectly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try to push the analog button on the controller after you start the game.

If that does not work get this adapter: amazon.com/ps2-playstation-controller-adapter-converter-2/dp/b000ymqgwu/

This is the one i use.. it works perfectly.
    Last edited by ripplar; 07-16-2014 at 09:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News