Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] My "new" ps3 with fw 3.01 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello.

I just bought a ps3 40gb with ylod. But i got it op and running again, and i find out the fw is 3.01.

What do i do?? update it to 3.15, heard that there is a exploit for that fw. that have god cances of a CFW! is this true, or do i just update it to 3.41?

Ok, i do have a ps3 with 3.41, but just like to know if it worth wating for something happening with 3.15.

And is there anynody working on a CFW for 3,15?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you have one with 3.41 jail broke might as well wait unless you want to play online.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As Rand023 said, if you already have 1 at 3.41, keep it there, remove internet access and use this one with jailbreak !

The new one would be used for online games, 3D movies, ect! I will probably buy a new one to keep the firmware up to date and also be able to play online !

if you really want to jailbreak it, I would download the 3.41 firmware and update it to that firmware !

yes ok, so there is no point in staying at 3.01 or 3.15?

the acid cfw hacks is only running on 3.15 (last time i checked) what is does is enables debug options on a retail rig, not a true custom firmware just a hackpack for 3.15 so yea.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News