Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Multiple games on Internal/External HD!?

Sponsored Links
    Hello!

I have been searching for a good guide explaining excactly how to install more then one game to internal or external hd.
    Maybe my "google skill" are gone!? :-/

Most guides leave out important stuff, like that you have to disable internet connection to run games otherwise they update themselves and fail. Right!?

Problem is: When i want to install more then one game to either USB or Internal, then most games are in format:

PS3_GAME
    PS3_UPDATE
    PS3_DISC.SFB

When installing/uploading using FTP i have to put them in folder /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/ and from USB drive it's /Gamez/ but most games say that they have to be in "root" of that dir and not in subfolders!?

I tried to create the folders like it does when you use the Backuploader named the correct PSN for the game, but still no luck.
    What am i missing here!?

Greetings Thomas

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Create a new folder and give it the name of the game ie Fifa 10 put the 3 folders PS3_GAME,PS3_UPDATE,PS3_DISC.SFB inside the Fifa 10 folder,Thats how mine are on my external hdd and they work fine

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, and how about on the internal HD!? same or!? Because i couldn't get it to work that way.

Greetings Thomas

ion my internal i have all named gamez/gameid where gameid is for example BLES12345, maybe they will work with names no idea hehe

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    ion my internal i have all named gamez/gameid where gameid is for example BLES12345, maybe they will work with names no idea hehe
    I tried that, but it wont work :-/

Did you get the jailbreak package for you device that has backups enabled, or the one that just lets you install cabs and homebrew?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News